As you know, the situation in relation to the coronavirus restrictions in NI are to change from 6p.m. on Friday 16th October 2020 for 4 weeks. In response to the most recent Government advice and in order to protect our clients, our employees and NHS capacity in the coming weeks, Brooke House has reviewed its’ service and programmes.
From Monday 19th October we will no longer deliver the following at all until advised it is safe to do so:
- Complementary therapies (Acupuncture, Massage, Reflexology)
We will continue to deliver the following onsite until advised otherwise:
- Psychological assessment appointments
- Talking therapies interventions (Counselling, Clinical Psychology) – if your therapist has already made arrangements directly with you then please continue with that.
- The Defence Garden Scheme Horticultural Therapy group
Services that will continue remotely, by telephone include:
- Screening appointments following referral
- Review appointments on completion of services
We will be retaining a reduced staffing complement on site, supporting our employees to work from home on a rotational basis. Please do not come to the Centre in person. If you have any questions or require additional support please call 028 8953 1223 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. If you are in acute distress, please contact either Lifeline 0808 808 800 or Samaritans 116 123.
In the meantime, please maintain all the precautionary measures advised by the Government in order to protect yourselves and others.
As things change so may this advice and we will attempt to keep you as up to date as possible. In the meantime, look after yourselves and others.
Joan Clements, Director, Brooke House Health and Wellbeing Centre
For more information on the new restrictions see: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-regulations-guidance-what-restrictions-mean-you. For information and advice on coronavirus see: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-overview-and-advice