A truly unique element of our services is the Structured Residential Programme.
Clients who require a more intensive period of intervention may be referred onto this programme, which has an additional screening process.
Clients, and their families/carers will stay on the estate for a week in one of the self-catering cottages located in Colebrooke Park. Each residential programme is individually tailored to the specific needs of the client and their family, and can include a combination of interventions.
The structure residential programme consists of the following:
- A warm welcome to Brooke House and tour of facilities, wider estate and accommodation.
- Bespoke programme tailored to suit the client and their family needs.
- A variety of interventions (see more information below).
- Free time to explore Colebrooke Estate and for the client and family to reflect and relax.
- Regular check ins with clients throughout the week (informal feedback).
- A formal review at the end of the week and a care plan established for moving forward.
Interventions during the structure residential programme are tailored specifically to client need and may include:
- Talking therapy and psychological support
- Complementary Therapy and use of Hot Tub, Sauna and Relaxation Suite
- Use of the Gym and Exercises classes (if available)
- Nature Based Therapy Workshops
- Outdoor activity workshops which as fly fishing or wildlife observation/photography, or nature walks.
As well as plenty of free time to rest, relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings of Colebrooke Estate.